ECCC's Annual Conference: January 15-20, 2017
Camp Mokule`ia (Waialua, HI)
- The conference will be held at Camp Mokule`ia, located right on the beach on the North Shore of Oahu.
- Camp Mokule`ia is reserved for January 10-24 for individuals and families who would like to extend their stay. Please let Ashley know if you plan to do this.
- There are double-occupancy and family-friendly accommodation options available at Camp Mokule`ia. You may also want to consider a nearby AirBNB or VRBO rental. We appreciate your flexibility as we coordinate housing for this conference.
- Shuttles will be available for one-way or round trip transport to/from Honolulu (HNL) on the Sunday, Thursday, and Friday of the conference. You can book transportation during registration.
- Registration rates will be announced in May 2016.
- Online registration will open in August 2016.
- Scholarships: To inquire about a scholarship, please contact Bill Slocumb.
Here is the tentative schedule for the week. We are building a conference schedule that incorporates concrete educational opportunities with wellness activities to maximize your time in Hawaii. Plan to spend each morning in keynotes and workshops, with the afternoons largely devoted to on-site wellness or off-site learning field trips.
Email Ashley@EpiscopalCCC.org with any questions about the conference.