ECCC's Annual Conference: January 15-20, 2017
Camp Mokule`ia (Waialua, HI)
- The conference will be held at Camp Mokule`ia, located right on the beach on the North Shore of Oahu.
- Camp Mokule`ia is reserved for January 10-24 for individuals and families who would like to extend their stay before or after the conference. Please let Ashley know if you plan to do this.
- There are double-occupancy and family-friendly accommodation options available at Camp Mokule`ia. You may also want to consider a nearby AirBNB or VRBO rental. We appreciate your flexibility as we coordinate housing for this conference.
- Shuttles will be available for one-way or round trip transport to/from Honolulu (HNL) on the Sunday, Thursday, and Friday of the conference. You can book transportation during registration.
- Registration rates: Please note that due to space at Camp Mokule`ia, single rooms will not be available for this conference. We will offer a reasonable conference-only rate for those wishing to take advantage of the numerous nearby Airbnb or VRBO options. The following rates are for the first registrant from your center. Each subsequent registrant pays $25 less, up to $75 less for the 4th and beyond person from your center.
- Double Room with Private Bath: $735
- Double Room with Shared Bath: $685
- Dormitory-style in Cabins: $525
- Campground (Tents provided): $425
- Non-attending rates are available for family and friends attending with you.
- Double Room with Private Bath: $510 (adults), $460 (youth, ages 2-17)
- Double Room with Shared Bath: $460 (adults), $410 (youth, ages 2-17)
- Dormitory-style in Cabins: $300 (adults), $250 (youth, ages 2-17)
- Campground (Tents provided): $200 (adults), $150 (youth, ages 2-17)
- Online registration will open August 15, 2016.
- Scholarships: Complete this form before registering to request a scholarship.
Here is the tentative schedule for the week. The conference schedule is intentionally built to incorporates concrete educational opportunities with wellness activities to maximize your time in Hawaii. Plan to spend each morning in keynotes and workshops, with the afternoons largely devoted to on-site wellness or off-site learning field trips.
Email Ashley@EpiscopalCCC.org with any questions about the conference.