The Claggett Center in Buckeystown, Maryland is hiring junior counselors for summer 2015. Junior Counselors must have completed 9th grade.
- Supervise the health, welfare, and happiness for each camper’s stay.
- Help the campers plan their daily activities.
- Play, accompany, and assist in leading groups in activities and evening programs.
- Supervise the campers in the dorms.
- Encourage racial and cultural understanding.
- Provide leadership and assistance in off- site activities.
- Serve as a general staff member on a rotating basis and follow daily instructions from Camp Director.
- Provide assistance with small groups and chapel services as assigned.
For more information on this position, as well as as directions on how to apply, please visit the Claggett Center Website: http://www.claggettcenter.org/camps.php or contact the Program Director of the Claggett Center, Donna Kerner at Dkerner@claggettcenter.org