Sodexo is seeking an experienced Executive Chef 1 at Kanuga Conference Center located in Hendersonville, NC. For further details please see: #60701 http://bit.ly/2kT1HkS
The Camp and Retreat Ministry of the Oregon-Idaho United Methodist Church is seeking a new member for our team to serve as the director for the Alton L. Collins Retreat Center, located just southeast of Portland, Oregon. We require: a commitment to our mission of “Creating quality environments of Christian hospitality and learning,” familiarity with United Methodist polity, experience with camp and retreat ministry, experience in leading a staff in working together, and a faith that informs how and why you believe you are called to this work. Current pay is $43,500 plus benefits, including housing. Follow this link to access documents related to this job posting. Please submit application materials by February 10, 2017, via email to email@example.com.
We are currently looking for a dynamic person to join the Farm School team. Our Farm Manager will work with our leadership staff to create, build and lead seasonal staff through our school and summer programs. Extensive farm management experience, including an education component, is preferred. We seek someone with initiative, high communication skills with an attention to detail, organization, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor, flexibility, and a team spirit. Competitive compensation package includes: salary, non-taxable room and board, health insurance, retirement, and optional vision/dental plans. Please visit our website for a full job description and how to apply!
Gravatt Camp and Conference Center, located in Aiken County, SC, is seeking a full-time maintenance manager to further the mission and vision of Gravatt while living out the core values through the development, maintenance, and repair of buildings, grounds, equipment, and other facilities. Salary, housing, health insurance, life/disability insurance, pension. Full job description can be found at www.campgravatt.org/employment/.
Submit application and resume to Scott McNeely, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1006 Camp Gravatt Road, Aiken, SC 29805.
All Saints Center is home to the summer camp of the Diocese of Kentucky, the School of Ministry, and several meetings, gatherings, and retreats of diocesan groups throughout the year, along with other organizations from the region.
The Executive Director will have strategic and operational responsibility for All Saints Center, working with diocesan leadership to host diocesan programming and events, and to oversee and manage the staff and resources of the center. The Director will need to improve the financial health of the center and create new opportunities for revenue. This is a full-time, residential position. The Director works for the Bishop of Kentucky and reports to the Canon to the Ordinary.
- Provide executive leadership to carryout the mission while creating improved sustainability. Develop and manage business plan for increased financial viability in collaboration with the All Saints Board.
- Manage the 160 acre campus operation effectively, provide oversight of all facilities, grounds, and equipment.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive financial system in cooperation with the board, diocesan trustees, and the diocesan staff.
- Purchase and implement use of camp management software, and develop its use for diocesan users.
- Recruit and maintain appropriate staff and volunteers to support the programs offered at All Saints. Manage payroll.
- Oversight of all legal and regulatory compliance requirements including permits, licenses, necessary trainings and certifications, and wage and hour regulations.
- Manage kitchen.
- Manage communications in collaboration with diocesan staff.
- Collaborate with the All Saints Board on a fundraising/development program.
- Work closely with Director of Youth Programming and Canon for Congregational Vitality to develop/implement programming.
- Collaborate with existing and new users on programs, events, and meetings.
- Develop, maintain and promote good relationships with users and throughout the diocese. Present at Trustees & Council meetings, as appropriate, and at Diocesan Convention.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, staff, board, and diocesan members orally and in writing.
- Ability to physically move around a site with hard and natural surfaces.
- Ability to relocate and live in the residence provided.
- Manage time, prioritization, and resources with minimal staff and without regular supervision.
- Willingness to serve all people with love and to address special needs with sensitivity and accommodation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and resources effectively, with an understanding of seasonal businesses and non-profit management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Computer and internet literacy, and website management.
- Success in program creation, development and execution.
EDUCATIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3 years experience in management and leadership in the recreational, retreat, or hospitality industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Episcopal Church
- Lay or clergy
- Salary: $35,000 + housing provided on-site.
- Health Insurance
- Continuing Education
- Meals when All Saints is providing food service to a user group
Candidates must be willing to undergo a criminal, financial, and sex offender background check.
To apply for the position please send Letter of Intent, Resumé, and three references to:
The Rev. Cn. Amy Real Coultas
Canon to the Ordinary